Archbishop-designate Johannes Maria Trilaksyanta Pujasumarta was named Archbishop of Semarang, Indonesia.
The archdiocese had been vacant since Archbishop Ignatius Suharyo Hardjoatmodjo was named Coadjutor Archbishop of Jakarta in July 2009.
Archbishop-designate Pujasumarta had been serving as Bishop of Bandung.
- ► 2016 (339)
- ► 2015 (348)
- ► 2014 (364)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (358)
- ► 2011 (393)
- Kurtz retired, Reichert named Madang Archbishop
- Doggale named Juba Auxiliary
- Bunda, Tanzania erected; Nkwande named Bishop
- Alonge retired, Arogundade succeeded as Ondo Bisho...
- Ladocsi resigned as Esztergom-Budapest Auxiliary
- Marrucci named Civitavecchia-Tarquinia Bishop
- D’Rozario named Dhaka Coadjutor
- Castaño Rubio retired as Medellín Auxiliary
- Bishop Valech Aldunate died
- Mamede Filho named Umuarama Bishop
- César Costa, Cunha Cruz, and Francelino Ferreira n...
- Eccel resigned as Caçador Bishop
- Bishop Wirz died
- Gmür named Basel Bishop
- Cardinal Navarrete Cortés Died
- Di Mauro named Vigevano Coadjutor
- Bonello named Juticalpa Coadjutor
- Yllana named Congo Nuncio
- Ayikuli Udjuwa named Mahagi-Nioka Bishop
- Pennacchio named Nepal Nuncio
- Romero Franco retired, Nova Rocha named Facatativá...
- Jaramillo Monsalve named Barranquilla Archbishop
- Sanon resigned, Ouédraogo named Bobo-Dioulasso Arc...
- Pujasumarta named Semarang Archbishop
- Daniel named Nashik Bishop
- Ruwa’ichi named Mwanza Archbishop
- Spengler named Porto Alegre Auxiliary
- Bordi named El Beni Auxiliary
- Cho Hwan-Kil named Daegu Archbishop
- Agbatchi resigned as Parakou Archbishop
- Maulión retired, Puiggari named Paraná Archbishop
- Traserra Cunillera retired, Novell Gomá named Sols...
- ▼ November (32)
- ► 2009 (355)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (481)
- ► 2006 (407)