Archbishop Jerome George Hanus, O.S.B. resigned and Archbishop-designate Michael Owen Jackels was named Archbishop of Dubuque, Iowa, USA.
Archbishop-designate Jackels had been serving as Bishop of Wichita, Kansas.
- ► 2014 (364)
- Visco named Capua Archbishop
- Brown Jiménez retired, Aguilar Aguilar named Santi...
- Mejía Giraldo named Florencia Bishop
- Mvemve resigned as Klerksdorp Bishop
- Menéndez Fernández named Oviedo Auxiliary
- Torres Durán retired, Valdivieso Miranda named Chi...
- Lacrampe resigned as Besançon Archbishop
- Silva named Ribeirão Preto Archbishop
- Weber retired, Meurer named Santo Ângelo Bishop
- Jamrozek Named Przemyśl Auxiliary
- Lach named Prešov Auxiliary
- Srakić retired, Hranić named Đakovo-Osijek Archbis...
- Hurley retired, Walkowiak named Grand Rapids Bisho...
- Abi Karam retired, Tarabay named Saint Maron of Sy...
- Merhi retired, Chamieh named San Charbel en Buenos...
- Banach named Papua New Guinea Nuncio
- Nazzaro retired as Alep Vicar Apostolic
- Kalenga Badikebele named Belize Nuncio
- Cavalli named Libya Nuncio
- Okobo retired, Onah named Nsukka Bishop
- Reddy named Warangal Bishop
- Cardinal Group to study government of the universa...
- McPherson named Montego Bay Bishop
- Udaigwe named Benin Nuncio
- Hanna confirmed as Minya Bishop
- Ferrara retired as Piana degli Albanesi Bishop
- Evangelista named Imus Bishop
- Hanus resigned, Jackels named Dubuque Archbishop
- Folda named Fargo Bishop
- Rodríguez Carballo named Institutes of Consecrated...
- Bačkis retired, Grušas named Vilnius Archbishop
- ▼ April (31)
- ► 2012 (358)
- ► 2011 (393)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (355)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (481)
- ► 2006 (407)