Archbishop Adolfo Tito Yllana was named Apostolic Nuncio to Australia.
The post had been vacant since Archbishop Paul Richard Gallagher was named Secretary (Relations with States) of the Secretariat of State.
Archbishop Yllana had been serving as Apostolic Nuncio to Congo, Democratic Republic of.
- ► 2016 (339)
- Marczak named Łódź Auxiliary
- Galantino resigned, Savino named Cassano all’Jonio...
- Scicluna named Malta Archbishop
- Gonçalves Knupp named Três Lagoas Bishop
- Aristeu Vieira named Luz Bishop
- Danecki named Campo Grande Auxiliary
- de La Rosa y Carpio retired, Bretón Martínez named...
- Camilo González retired, Rodríguez Rodríguez named...
- Felipe y Núñez retired, Romero Cárdenas named Bara...
- Gómez Rodríguez named Facatativá Bishop
- Peña Parra named Mozambique Nuncio
- Clavijo Méndez named Sincelejo Bishop
- Yllana named Australia Nuncio
- Harjosusanto named Samarinda Archbishop
- New Cardinals - with their titles
- Gnonhossou named Dassa-Zoumé Bishop
- Crépy named Le Puy-en-Velay Bishop
- Obama Obono retired, Nsue Edjang Mayé named Malabo...
- Nkinga Bondala retired, Ngboko Ngombe named Lisala...
- Górzyński named Warmia Coadjutor
- da Silva resigned as Dili Bishop
- Greselin retired, Canira named Lichinga Bishop
- Šuštar named Ljubljana Auxiliary
- Roszynski named Wewak Bishop
- Isizoh named Onitsha Auxiliary
- Musarò named Egypt Nuncio
- Sangu named Shinyanga Bishop
- Cullinan named Waterford and Lismore Bishop
- Cervantes Merino named Orizaba Bishop
- ▼ February (29)
- ► 2014 (364)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (358)
- ► 2011 (393)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (355)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (481)
- ► 2006 (407)