Bishop Joaquín Hermes Robledo Romero was named Bishop of San Lorenzo, Paraguay.
The diocese had been vacant since the death of Bishop Sebelio Peralta Alvarez in November 2014.
Bishop Robledo Romero had been serving as Bishop of Carapeguá.
- ► 2016 (339)
- Piris Frígola retired, Giménez Valls named Lleida
- Abdel Sater named Antiochia (Maronite) Curial Bish...
- Ghabroyan confirmed as Cilicia (Armenian) Patriarc...
- Girón Higuita retired as Tumaco Bishop
- Vidal Ortiz resigned, Ochoa Cadavid named Cúcuta B...
- Moon Hee Jong named Suwon Auxiliary
- Kodakallil named Satna Bishop
- Wilkerson retired, Baron, Brennan, and O’Connell n...
- Paganelli named Titular Bishop
- Melis named Ozieri Bishop
- Mattiazzo retired, Cipolla named Padova Bishop
- Bhuriya named Jhabua Bishop
- Aruna named Kenema Auxiliary
- Grothe retired, Meier named Paderborn Auxiliary
- Camiade named Cahors Bishop
- Bentz named Mainz Auxiliary
- Altieri resigned as Passo Fundo Archbishop
- Lodonu retired, Fianu named Ho Bishop
- Son Hee-Song named Seoul Auxiliary
- Concha Cayuqueo named Santiago de Chile Auxiliary
- Bugeja named Tripoli Coadjutor Vicar Apostolic
- Descubes retired, Lebrun named Rouen Archbishop
- Poh Hoon Seng named Kuching Auxiliary
- Gomes de Vasconcelos named Sobral Bishop
- Silva Retamales named Chile, Military Bishop
- Robledo Romero named San Lorenzo Bishop
- Florencio and Villarojo named Cebu Auxiliaries
- ▼ July (27)
- ► 2014 (364)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (358)
- ► 2011 (393)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (355)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (481)
- ► 2006 (407)